top of page
- Wed 14 Jun14WedJunDEI Session 1: Team Building & Civil TreatmentJun 14, 10:00 AM – 11:15 AM EDTOnline: Virtual EventIn this session, we will discuss the importance of our interactions with others in the workplace. We will explore a number of key topics, including civility, respect, inclusion, positivity, how to transform the culture, and the importance of the vision/mission in your workplace.
- Fri 16 Jun16FriJunGoing Virtual? Tools, Tips and Tricks for SuccessJun 16, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AMOnline EventIn this session, we will answer your burning questions about virtual events, from online meetings to webinars to live conferences.
- Wed 21 Jun21WedJunDEI Session 2: Personality and Emotional IntelligenceJun 21, 10:00 AM – 11:15 AM EDTOnline: Virtual EventIn this session, we will explore the importance of how personality impacts interaction with other colleagues as well as your boss. We will discuss our personality type and how it affects communication with others in the workplace.
- Wed 28 Jun28WedJunDEI Session 3: Conflict ResolutionJun 28, 10:00 AM – 11:15 AM EDTOnline: Virtual EventIn this session, we will explore ways to handle conflict, resolve conflict, how perception impacts others and ourselves in the workplace and community, and leading a successful team.
- Tue 08 Aug08TueAugProfessionalism in the Virtual WorkplaceAug 08, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMVirtual EventWorking in a virtual setting can mean that you have to communicate with people from various backgrounds and timezones. In this session, we will discuss the do's and don'ts of how to show professionalism in the virtual workplace.
- Thu 17 Aug17ThuAugUniversal Design: Getting StartedAug 17, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDTOnline EventUDL is a way to reduce access barriers to learning interactions for a variety of learners. In this session, we will review the importance of UDL, discuss best practices, and explore a few tips and techniques that you can adopt in your efforts to support includes practices within your organization.
- Thu 24 Aug24ThuAugUniversal Design: Applying the FrameworkAug 24, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PMOnline EventIn this session, we will explore engagement, representation, and action & expression strategies and provide a few UDL examples used within a variety of courses.
bottom of page